Business Management Consulting
Advice on a Range of Operational Issues
Every business begins with a strategic plan. Even a small or home-based business has one – although it may be informal and exist only in the mind and imagination of the owner.
Some small business owners are very successful with only informal strategic plans because they carry them out themselves and rely on their entrepreneurial skills to quickly adjust to changing circumstances and results. But, when businesses grow and increasingly rely on others to carry out their strategic plans, they often need to formalize them.
Business owners also need on-going advice about many operational issues, ranging from evaluating group insurance alternatives to evaluating loan refinancing alternatives.
BK+L™ tailors its strategic planning and business management services to the needs of each client. A small or home-based business owner may need only periodic consultations to discuss the current status of her business and to obtain a critique of her decisions. A more expansive business may need a formal written strategic plan so that its key employees have a clear understanding of the owner’s intentions. In either case, BK+L™ will design a strategic planning or business management engagement that is right for each client.
Our Business Management Consulting Services Include:
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Business Consultations
- Cash Flow Planning
- Due Diligence
We Advise & Assist Our Clients in the Following Areas:
- Insurance Needs
- Banking and Lender Relationships
- Setting Up of Payroll and Accounting Systems
- Referrals to Attorneys, Bankers & Retirement Plan Consultants
- Changes in Modern Business Practices and Technologies
- Setting Up and Maintaining Accounting Systems
- Determining how much Capital is Needed to Maintain or Expand Operations
- Employee Compensation and Benefit Packages
- Whether to Lease or Finance Equipment
- Purchases and Sales of Businesses
- Helping keep State and Federal Registrations in Good Standing